Sinister: Lucy, I am n sync with you

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Fri Mar 2 01:07:11 GMT 2001

Lucy wrote:
>I had a weird dream last night. I went to a seventies rock festival with
>David Moore, who lent me a load of seventies clothes for the >occasion:
>denim flares, a crocheted waistcoat and a nice tan leather >belt with
>tasselly bits on.  I was sitting on the grass, soaking up >the sunshine
>when I noticed Liam Gallagher was nearby and he was >giving me the eye and
>then the seventies rock guitarist on the stage >winked at me.

How strange, as I ALSO had a dream about David Moore last night. I went to
Mr. Moore's house where he was kind enough to feed me lots of good food, but
for some reason there was lots of stairs in the house, certain ones were
designated for going up and certain ones for going down. I was wandering
around, and I almost picked the wrong one, I tried to go down an UP. But
David shouted out just in time and everything was ok.

I love how David Howie writes like it sounds, it makes me hear Stuart David
saying them, in a quiet little voice. And I don't think the asking for
autographs is silly, I've done much sillier things, like ask for hugs.

ah mean c'moan!

I can't believe they actually played live. Sometimes I think Struan is a
figment of my rampant imagination. First they were in New York, and then
wasn't Struan furious about the rumours? I am confused...are there little
Alien-Baby Belle & Sebastian clones running all over?

Greg Hemphill? Who is this? I didn't think anyone stood a chance against
Stuart and his empathy and his sweet little smile. The Canadian winds are
calling your name, come be Rector over here, little one! I am anxious that I
won't have any 'proper friends' when I go to university, but you could be
one. We could even do laundry together at Suds n Duds.

Love and Arctic Staves,
Genevieve