Sinister: First post modernism

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 2 15:51:55 GMT 2001

Just read David Howie's post, and i nearly cried. Maybe i am just feeling
emotional. I don't know. I guess i could relate to it , not in the same
way. But, it was just the mood of it, it matches mine. Im so close to real
hapiness right now but i know it's likely to crash at any moment. I have
been receiving messages for quite a while now and this is the first time i
have had chance to add something. It was the best thing ive seen written on
here by some margin. I wish you luck for the future and hope you can find
piece of mind. I think i need a new mind but i am coping, i think. It's the
thought of needing a new heart that is scaring me so much. Oh well ill just
carry on following the cycles of the day, it's bound to Wednesday again in
no time at all.

Simple Troubadour.