Sinister: Kandy Koloured Tangerine Flake Streamlined Baby

Rupert.Jessop at xxx.com Rupert.Jessop at xxx.com
Fri Mar 2 17:46:15 GMT 2001

I know its not 100% associated with B and S, and this is my first post, but
I am reading "Kandy Koloured Tangerine Flake Streamline Baby" - by Tom Wolfe
(cosmic!) - I was wondering if it was in anyway a kind of platform for Terry
Gillinghams "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"   -   mmm Johnny Depp!

Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Also has anyone got the new "Low" album "things we lost in the fire" on
Vinyl, totally knackered my needle when tried to play the last side of the
second disc. There are no grooves (hence no tracks) instead the song lyrics
have been scratched (printed) into the vinyl - how cool is that? Well cool
enough until you realise that you were fooled into buying a double album and
only got three quarters of it.

So it goes

anyhoo
see ya

love

Rupert
xxx

**********
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system.
Legal Disclaimer:-
Please be aware that messages sent over the Internet may not be secure and
should not be seen as forming a legally binding contract unless otherwise
stated.
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of moneygator.com limited or any of its
affiliates.