Sinister: Oh oh oh, we want to learn to defend ourselves against pointed sticks now do we?

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 4 20:04:38 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

How's tricks?

I've found a band to be in. But they all like Oasis, except one who's an
Ooberman fan.

And I bought a nice pair of flares. Flares are really grate. I don't actually
own any trousers which aren't flared, which is pretty sad and obsessive.

Gav the Ex Boyfriend had a big go at me, cause he showed up at my house at
the worst possible time demanding to see me and my mum wasn't happy. So he
messaged me on Yahoo and made me cry a lot. That wasn't very nice. My mum
reckons he's going to stalk me. I've got a bet on with her though, that he
won't, and if I get stalked again I'll give her some cake.

Here's my question for sinister. What is the best Monty Python sketch ever
(not including the Dead Parrot one cause that's too obvious). I have to fall
down on the side of the Joke that's So Funny It Kills People. Or maybe the
barber who's afraid of hair. I'll shut up now.

Peter Carter wrote:
<< I was sitting in the front room reading a book and
 drinking Ribina through a straw >>

Yay! Yeeeah!

I love Ribena. It's the best thing in the whole wide world. I was drinking it
in Chemistry, but I didn't get caught. People reckon that I'm turning purple.
Someone just walked up to me on thursday and said "you look kind of purple".

I seem to be sleeping a lot lately. I mean, more than is usual.

Have you ever noticed how Nice Day for A Sulk is not nice at all. I always
thought Struan was really sensitive to girl that weren't all that nice, but
Nice Day for a Sulk is just cruel.

I saw a six year old accountant the other day. He was talking on a mobile
phone, all "buy buy buy sell sell sell". It made me upset, and I thought he
was going to just live to be the dullest little boy ever. Then he started
beating up his little sister's Winnie the Pooh. And I figured he was going to
be a violent chartered accountant. Which isn't funny.

Did I tell you, I might be getting a cat, for when I move house? I'm well
excited. When we find a new house, I'm going to have my own purple bedroom
and my own cat. And hopefully we won't have neighbours who are hard, who come
and smash in our front door, or have mad parties, or set the lock-ups on
fire, or beat me and my family up and tell them all my dad's a peadophile
which he's not. So that should be fun.

I like a boy.

I should go now.

Hugs,