Sinister: Karaoke is more fun than DDR

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Sun Mar 4 22:45:20 GMT 2001

I'm sorry, I was away for the weekend and couldn't check my mail.  I feel I
must respond.
MORE FUN THAN DDR?  I'm sorry, there is nothing more fun than DDR.   DDR is
better than sex and posts by George Henry Dickey, although I can't guarantee
that it's more fun than sex WITH George Henry Dickey, I suppose.

Elenita said:
> Still I have to admit that Brian is THE world champion for DDR. Even after
> quite a lot of drinks he still makes everyone else look as bad as me, that
> is a lot rubbish.

Oh no way, I can kick Brian's ass!!  That's it, beeotch, bring it on!!
March 10th, New York Dance Sports!  I will claim my rightful place as DDR
champion of Sinister!!  Mwa ha ha!  And Ken, stop beating 8 foot songs,
you're making me look bad.
Are we allowed to talk about what movie B&S are scoring or is it still a
secret?
Martin Robinson is coming to New York this week, be very afraid NYCers.  I
hear he may not spend his whole time leaning out a window with a cigarette
in his hand this time.
MARTIN I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AT DDR ON THE 10TH TOO!!!
Gaahhhh.
Where is this snowstorm CNN is on about?  It's gonna have to snow harder
than this for classes to be cancelled tomorrow.  Sigh.

xoxo
Julie

PS: Do you know DREW!@?!@  (drew.corrupt.net)  He's going to see Dressy
Bessy with me, and he is an inter-net superstar.  Does that make me a
groupie?