Sinister: The boy sung song again

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Mon Mar 5 01:25:10 GMT 2001

Hello,

Hmm, what a lovely week I've had, done loads of lovely things, met loads
of lovely people, ate loads of lovely food, and drank loads of lovely
drinks, and even sang lovely (well apart from my singing part) karaoke!

Lovely days are great, apart from one thing.

Travelling home on your own after a great day out can be one of the most
horrid times ever.  After the euphoria and joy wear off, you suddenly
realise that the only things that keep you from being alone are your
reflections on the window pane, and the faint memories of the smiles and
laughter that was just there with you moments before but which will not
return for at least another day, another month, another lifetime.

At least there are always some of that memory which do willingly stay put
with you for a bit, that reminds you that for a moment at least, that you
had a good time, making you smile and swoon briefly before falling back
into reality again.

I guess that is why driving home is better than taking public transport,
because you will appear a complete nutter when you periodically rotate
from smiling to swooning to sighing to sulking to smiling again, as I
have discovered.

But of course whilst travelling home after a lovely day out, there is
also the comfort in the knowledge that when you do get home and into bed,
you are probably going to have a very sweet dream indeed!

Sweet dreams and Red Bulls
Ken