Sinister: Thankyou (for loving me at my worst)

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 5 12:40:10 GMT 2001

The boy Mikkelsen mentioned the new Lucksmiths album.  Which gives me the
chance to rave again about how much good Aussie music there is out there at
the moment. And to mention that supposedly sometime this month, the David
Bridie album is finally going to be released in the UK. He used to be in My
Friend The Chocolate Cake (possibly the greatest band name ever), and the
solo stuff is wonderfully mellow, a bit Dido at times (which is a good
thing), and my current choice of hangover music. Which means I listen to it
quite a lot.

Elsewhere, Julia mentioned her breasts purely so that she could be allowed
to put picture of them on the body parts page, and I think this kind of
behaviour should be encouraged.

Disaster! I think my old cartoon B&S T-shirt might have finally bitten the
dust, after 3 years of stirling service. I went to a popcorn party in Stoke
on Saturday (like a foam party, except that the guns produced popcorn
instead), and it degenerated into a popcorn fight. All my clothes (and I do
mean ALL my clothes) were full of the stuff the next morning, and my T-shirt
seems to have got stretched in the process when a couple of girls ambushed
me. And I don't think it'll just shrink back in the wash. So, if you please,
a moment's silence in memory of a fine item of clothing, and the best
pulling aid I've ever owned.

Relief! My tape player's finally been fixed, so I might be able to start
making mix tapes again.

Girls who wear glasses are undoubtedly a good thing. Because it means if you
get them into bed they have to take them off, and they can't see what kind
of state your body is in.

It always worries me when newbies say they're too scared to say anything
because of the quality of the other posts. Because it means they've never
read any of the drivel I come out with.

Take care,
Big Stu