Sinister: play with Honey, Howards End, B+S stuff, and a song Arab Strap should cover.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Mar 5 13:20:40 GMT 2001

Hello all,
Strangest thing I saw this weekend...
Some three year olds playing with this machine that
tells you how horny you are...
I never realised that anyone would actually need a
machine to tell them anything like that.
Out of interest, does Honey know that there is an
adult toy with the same name? You know, a sort of
pink-torpedo-look-a-like toy that makes a buzzing
noise and looks like a torch without a light? (if you
need more despcription, e mail and ask.)

Got to read Howards End for today. Thankfully, my
educated friends on popex, are currently giving me a
low-down on what exactly its about.

B+S stuff:
sat making a tape of B+S for my friend last night.
She heard Family Tree and liked it, so I sat and made
her a tape. I called it "A crash Course in Belle and
Sebastian" and have included all sorts of information
for her. Including websites, a discography, whos-who,
and what tracks are from which albums. Never got
enough space to include any of the EPs or singles.

Also made anther tape for another friend of a more
variety of music, including Garbage, Curtis Mayfield,
Mint Royale, Looper, B+S, Breeders, Lemonheads and
Air. And loads of other stuff as well.

Had great fun designing the wee card to go inside.

Sat watching Kareoke Fish with boyfriend on Saturday
night. We came to two comclusions:
One for Sorrow (Steps) could easily be an Arab Strap
song. Next time you hear it, simply filter it through
your mind with a whingy-Scottish-git voice and voila!
one Arab Strap song!
Second conclusion: the fish looks like my flatmate.
the tory sleazy one? I always found that fish a bit
creepy. And I always found that flatmate as drunk as a
fish and sounding like hes talking underwater.

Now I have nothing more to say. I have cold fingers
for some reason, and an empty mind. See you later,
Camp B+S.

Idles.

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??