Sinister: where's that whip gone to...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Mar 5 14:11:32 GMT 2001

morning sweeties...well, everyone's been posting so i thought i'd contribute
something. strange fruit, toronto edition is happening this friday at rancho
relaxo again. come one come all, and this time we might even remember to
bring some b&s with us...last time we all figured "the other person" would
bring their whole collection. we were all wrong, but were saved in the 11th
hour, literally. it's a lot of fun actually and it's a been a really kewl
crowd the last coupla times. we even thought we had an ashley macisaac
sighting, but were never quite sure...heehee.

i'm having a slight body crisis (again.) just when i get comfortable with
how everything's looking or i've come to accept that i don't look like i
used to...my scalp decides to fall off. grrr...it's my mother's fault. she
wants to take a family photo before she goes back to england for a visit.
she wants me to look normal...subtle way of asking me to grow some hair
back. i think they should just take a photo of my sister with them, that's
who everyone really wants to see...she is the prettiest indie girl in the
world after all.

oooh...saturday night was an eye opener. i was handing out condoms and latex
gloves at ms. leather toronto 2001. i really don't know how to explain it. i
tried my best to dress up for the part, le chateau pvc pants (i'm a homo
after all,) 14 hole doc's, leather vest, and studded dog collar. believe me,
i looked a little vanilla compared to the crowd. but man did i have fun. it
was a pageant of sorts, but this was no miss america. "and now we've got
contestant #3 with her sexual fantasy pantomime." i also saw the kewlest
shoes in the world, they were really high heels, just no heels. they made
the wearer look like they had barbie feet, or hooves, things were a little
hazy by then. i got a little drunk so i left early and went to a 24hr
market. nothing like walking down the dairy aisle in a studded dog collar
and checking all the eggs in a carton. cheese and mushroom omelettes taste
better at 3am.

i was trying to search the archives on the soundtracky thing that b&s are
doing...i thought someone figured out which movie it was, but i can't find
it now. well, i'm pretty sure i've figured it out...along with everyone else
i imagine. if they do release it all on a soundtrack album that would be
very kewl. maybe they'll do a selma songs kinda thing...

k...i'm supposed to be working, but i think i'll browse cd's. i've been
listening to trashcan sinatras too much lately...it's time for new tunes.

a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.