Sinister: list of wonderful things in life

ulla umets at xxx.com
Mon Mar 5 18:51:49 GMT 2001

*ahem (just cleared my throat, it's been a while since i posted last time)

hei

i walked to school today. it took quite a while cause streets are covered
with ice. but that was ok still, i saw many lovely things on my way. like:
beautiful icicles nestled on a branch of a huge tree
or
old russian lady who recited a self made poem of everyday things while
walking down the road
or
blue balloon carried by the wind
or
nice boy who smiled at me
just to mention some.
otherwise it is such a mess in my life right now. i have to work like a
slave to balance my school and work in an architect office. but i will write
my theses this year so it must get better soon. sure it will. maybe.
i'm quite jelous about all of you who have seen belle and sebastian live,
though. not in a bad way, don't get me wrong, i'm happy that you have. still
wish i would be so lucky. thank you, david for the report, it almost felt
like...i was there. ...but i will. maybe this summer. yes.
there are not many b&s people around here. just some (tsau, maarit) and some
are quite close, in finland (i miss you, maria and jarkko and janne). but
it's ok, you all make me feel like there are many around here. which is
great. thank you.

till next time.
hugs to you all.

ulla
p.s  i'm also grateful to peter for Girl nr.12. post full of sincerety.