Sinister: Socks seem to solve the problem...

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Mon Mar 5 19:45:35 GMT 2001

Ooh crikey two posts in two days... strange that, seeing as i hadn't
posted for months before yesterday... aah well...
ooh btw, my post yesterday had the subject line 'my feet are cold' and i
posted it just after gordon had posted 'may the feet remain at a
respectful distance from the mouth (unless you're into that sort of
thing)' and i felt sort of stupid and embarrassed... there was no link
people... and yes someone did pick up on it this isn't just me being
paranoid... i'm wasn't being dirty or anything...eek...

I was thinking why sinister only gets 10 or 15 posts a day when it has
all those subscribers... what are the 900 odd people who never post
getting out of it i wonder... for 'tis greaat fun posting methinks...
except that people ignore you and you get desperate and post twice in
two days... hoho...

Actually people didn't ignore me thats lying... I found another fan in
Leicester!! woo-hoo... good morning Madelein - i'll email you in a
second after this... this is a most exciting development, you don't
realise how b&s deprived this part of the country is... at the last
count there were 8 fans altogether in the city weren't there tom?
(mentioned you by name this time ;).

I'm listening to Gorky's Zygotic Mynci at the moment... Poodle rocking
is a cool song... i need some new b&s music though... and sleeka Chris
has reached his I-Drive limit  =(  grr... aaanyhow...

Ooh Monty Python... are we allowed films then? My favourite moment is an
obscure one sorry... the end of 'the meaning of life' where the grim
reaper turns up to their dinner party... hoho 'tis great... "You're all
dead" he tells them. "Well how rude! You barge in here uninvited and
then you tells us we're all dead!" Hehe... probably best to watch it
actually...

Dum de dum...

Roight thats it...
John.