Sinister: timid wave from a stranded student

stuart hallifax stuarthallifax at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 5 19:50:41 GMT 2001

Hi sinister!

*waves timidly*

i'm (yet another) new person fresh from the nursery.

not much good at long messages, but here goes.
just thought i'd say hello.  i'm stuart, a student at
york, and i was scared to write at first but was
encouraged by one of the messgaes today (sorry, i
can't remember who it was) not to be.

just found an mp3 on napster claiming to be the
instrumental 'tigermilk', so i thought i'd check it
out. so far sounds like its them, but hard to tell on
an instrumental.
speaking of mp3's the ones from the glasgow gig have
reached their download limit, which is very
frustrating.

> >Here's my question for sinister. What is the best
> Monty Python sketch ever?

i'd have to say the ministry of silly walks (a
classic!), the hungarian phrase book and the fish
dance would be my favourite non-parrot related python
sketches.  but i'm sure that'll all change when i
watch it again.

much as i hate the cold weather up here in york (oh
for sunny old essex.....hmmm). the frozen uni lake
gives the most amusing spectacle of ducks walking on
ice. or even better running on ice. fantastic.

oh well, thats me done.
thanks for reading,

stuart h.