Sinister: FF is not a crime! Fine feathers, that is. What did you think?

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 6 07:45:34 GMT 2001

I'd like to get some pictures with titties and feet in it. I know that's a
bit tricky, but you could ask your friend to pose with you, ok? Nice, round
thingies with pretty little...

Sorry, wrong list.

I think it was LauraLlew and a bunch of others who said something about
girls with glasses not being that "popular" and not pulling enough. What?
Take that back right now! You hear me? NOW!
Give me a naked girl who wears glasses and I'll give you some other pictures
in exchange. No, but really: girls with glasses actually do look more
sophisticated, and in my book brains = sexappeal. What I'm afraid is women
who are taller than me. I'm a small guy, and tall women always look like
they could beat the crap out of me. I don't know why.

Also, keeping up the whole sMuT- vibe:

People have been dreaming about DaMoore. That's a freaky coincidence, since
in my head I keep having these obsessive, homosexual fantasies about his
bare chest. I've spent hours and hours lying awake on my bed, just letting
my imagination run wild.
But I can understand why women find him attractive. Women love guys with
long hair (at least in those Playboy fantasies). Women also love guys in
uniform. Davy has them both: check out Sinister photos for evidence. Lucky
sod.

MuSic:

Nothing much. Got the new Divine Comedy album last friday, and it's
brilliant, nothing like the old stuff, this time it's more acoustic and the
songs aren't that clever-clever-clever this time, no "funny" songs about
National Express or Sweden... Which is a good thing. One word: Beautiful.

B&S: New singles would be nice, but since I'm certain they are not coming to
Finland, I hope they wouldn't tour at all. Same goes to Hefner: Stop
touring, you fine bands! All we got was fucking Muse and that silly guy with
blue hair and spotty face.

-Jarkko F.

ps: If something inside this message got you horny, seek professional help.