Sinister: Shock Me, Shock Me, Shock Me with that deviant behavior

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Tue Mar 6 09:07:52 GMT 2001

My friends, my fiends, my foppish foes~

Not more than three days have passed since I last haunted your inboxes and
here I am, yet again. What cataclysmic event could cause such a an
occurence? For even though my posts are even longer than McMcMc's "list of
references," I usually give you enough time to recover before I hit again.
You know only the most drastic of things could cause such a premature
reappearance from me.*

Yes. This post actually contains "content"

No need to check my temperature since it actually didn't originate from me.
It happens that there is a lovely lass in the nursery named Isobel. Well,
that's Miss Stevenson to you since she is currently training to be a
teacher. That's right, kids, one wrong word from you and she shall quickly
smother your knuckles with the attention they deserve from her ruler. She's
a strict task mistress indeed! (Sorry, Isobel, I most likely just caused you
to already have an adoring following before you even started your ministry).

Without further ado, I shall now turn the time over to Ms. Stevenson:

*********
Belle and Sebastian.
They win best rock album, wow!
In Playboy, oh my!

Runner up are they...
For best rock group of the year.
Metallica wins.

Winners decided...
>From readers of magazine...
Must be a few here.

A few list members...
Are they responsible, hmmm?
For this smut success.

Belle and Sebastian awarded Rock album of the year in Playboy Magazine's
35th annual reader's poll (page 129 of the April 2001 issue for all you
subscribers and readers out there). I find this quite shocking. Not
really...many of you are lovers of smut. Enough said. Thanks to Chuck, my
boyfriend's roommate, for the notice of the award and for the page number.
Bye bye for now. Have a good day.

Back to lurking and hiding amongst the binary information exchanges on the
list...

ms. stevenson, lover of smut and such and anything twee. xo

* I can assure that it certainly isn't to express sympathy to Big Stu
because of his recent loss of clothing. The poor boy's shirt was ruined
because girls were fighting over him. Sorry, Stuey, it inspires the same
lack of compassion I have for people who have ice cream headaches. I'm
heartless, I know.