Sinister: sunny smiles

Milla.Gregor at xxx.com Milla.Gregor at xxx.com
Tue Mar 6 11:43:45 GMT 2001

Hi All,

 I am moved to post by the astonishingly lovely weather currently hurtling
it's way into my office, skittering off the blinds and tumbling into our
lives. Why do office people always draw the blinds and slam on the
fluorescent lights? It really depresses me.

Will Salt said

German Bight, Humber.  East or South-East backing North-East 4 or 5.
Fair.  Good.

which reminds me of a dance show, which I saw as part of a festival I was
doing a bit of dancing for, where two girls in flip flops and snorkels (AND
other clothing! honestly... ) wandered on and off stage, made a story
between them and waved alot, all to the Shipping Forecast. It was realy
finely timed and tuned, charlie chaplin-esque physical humour.

Thank you for the mp3s of the glasgow gig, mr chris whom I have never met.

sophie* spoke of ribena as a cure for sweetness. My bestest ribena
combination is... make some hot ribena, preferably the blackcurrant kind, I
have no truck with these new flavours, and dip milk chocolate into it so
that it goes all soft, just on the outside, then suck it, and repeat ad
infini-all the chocolate's gone-tum. Really nice kinda taste clash, like
peanutbutter and jam (that's jelly to the over-the-atlantics).

As for content, I have been jumping around in my room alot to IYFS recently.

It does feel strange, writing to so many people I've never met. I hope that
I meet many of you soon...

mmmmmmMilla

... and my life is being much improved right now by the extraordinary
mojave3!! their songs are so wonderful, esp #6 on excuses for travellers. It
just makes you want to go spin round in a park in the sun with loud loud
headphones on. Take care lovelies.

'I love the sun, and the highlights in your hair... they turn me on...'
mojave3