Sinister: people fell from falling tower

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Mar 6 23:53:56 GMT 2001

lying dormant here for days like a doormat, but not one that
says "welcome" on it b/c that's just a bit to cheery and
hospitable and its a rare dry day when i feel cheery and hospitable...

stumbled across the new sillistrations! facet of sinister just a brief
minute ago and felt like thomas edison...bing! brightness and bulbs lighting
up my clouded little head...brilliant idea miss honey: "i've never met you
but its things like that that make me want to love you."
swooning and hearts bubbling out from my head and all in bold red
marker...red hearts in good contrast to black hair...it all works in comic
strips.

tell me, why does jenowl get all the good drama with the bruises and hard
kids and nazis and blackandblueallover type treats...? jenowl, doll...i'll
trade lucky places with you...you can seduce the cowboys while i get hit
with rocks and hate-mailed...have yr people call my people...well do lunch
on a freaky friday (i remember that book and in the movie jodie foster
looked horrid)...

mix tapes in my concrete bedded corner of the world have taken an
interesting thematic turn...this weeks theme: the sexiest songs in yr cd
collection...so i've been cramming loop after loop with pj harvey, nick
cave, tindersticks, believe it or not sonic youth (take the bus back to the
old school) and air and selected others...next up: smuttiest songs in yr cd
collection, followed by "beats you can bang too", and "croonings for
copulation..." (pish) how i managed to squeeze sonic youth's noise fest into
a sex compilation is pretty frightening...at least it's not on "beats you
can bang too"...that would just be disasterous...the mental picture twists
me into a wince...

*kudos to jessica (dawg?) for gracing us with that katty presence and
ranting of hers...("i don't want to hear yr SHITE!")*

i throw my hands up in defeat...enough. too many words and not enough to
say.
-listdomlisa
                                           ahoy! jeff...shiver me timbers
                                           and i'll blow you down...