Sinister: people fell from falling tower

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Wed Mar 7 15:03:09 GMT 2001

ListdomLisa gasped:
>mix tapes in my concrete bedded corner of the world have taken an
>interesting thematic turn...this weeks theme: the sexiest songs in yr cd
>collection...so i've been cramming loop after loop with pj harvey, nick
>cave, tindersticks, believe it or not sonic youth (take the bus back to the
>old school) and air and selected others...next up: smuttiest songs in yr cd
>collection, followed by "beats you can bang too",

Army of Me, Bjork
Natural One, Folk Implosion
Everyday World of Bodies, Rodan (I would also recommend this song to Jenowl
if she's had a particularly rough time of it with the hardkids.)
anything by June of '44 (Ahoy Lisa, mind the spanker boom)
Pour some Sugar on Me, Def Lep-ard (ha.)

and for those loooong nights
Godspeed you Black Emperor!
Mogwai (selected bits...)

and "croonings for copulation..." (pish)
Anything by Arab Strap.
Electropura, Yo La Tengo

Wow. My first post in weeks. it feels good. i've been keeping my eye,
half-cocked mind you on you listees.. it's impressive that there's so many
new people who actually post... I remember the days...ah.....
hope all is well in your worlds. Have a safe trip, dear.

>-listdomlisa
>                                           ahoy! jeff...shiver me timbers
>                                           and i'll blow you down...
>                                           we've you been? lost at sea?

Lisa. Ahoy. I write and i write but apparently my messages cast adrift on
plam leaves, jammed into hollowed out coconut husks are not reaching your
shore.

Sailor's plight: sharks and women and spirits.

casting off.
jb