Sinister: drink, drink, drink, oh fiddly drink, i can dance with a drink in my hand -elvis

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 7 15:24:29 GMT 2001

Desmond Torpey mentioned terris...
i think terris are fantastic, i first heard them when the NME were making a
big kerfuffle over them a year ago and i really liked the two singles they
released but nowt for ages, i'm glad they've finally got an album ready.  i
also saw them at leeds last summer and they rocked the tent, gavin, the
frontman, is just a combination of every fantastic frontman ever but he
really appears mostly as a cross between ian curtis, jarvis cocker and
johnny rotten if that's possible.  my friend cath went to see them in leeds
on sunday and said they were fantastic... so there.

oh! if you remember my little rant about wheatus: well i've heard the song
now and it sounds like a second rate weezer b-side, (not that weezer b-sides
are bad, 'jamie' is a fantastic song) so i take back what i said, if indeed
i said anything comprehensible.

somebody mentioned getting a book of b&s music in hmv.  was it just
FISHYCLAP or was it everything?, coz i know they planned a huge book of
music beatles style but don't know it it was ever published.

monty python moment?
i *do* like 'sit on my face and tell me that you love me' song from 'live at
the hollywood bowl
and the mister creosote scene from '... meaning of life' is quite memorable
will that do?

it better coz i'm off now
byzee bye
pez*