Sinister: Music sex and Ribena

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:38:01 GMT 2001

The sexiest song i own is the Jarvis Cocker remix of the Facts of Life by
Black Box Recorder. The best bit is when she says 'physically satiated'...
hmm its nice. Or maybe it's when she says Orgasm. Anyway i imagine it's
real nice having the old in-out in-out when that is on but then i wouldn't
really know. Just thinking about this and i imagine this could get a few
stern looks and hey maybe a few cheeky ones aswell but... Is anyone here
going to admit to listening to B&S while they are making love? I imagine
that would be the best thing ever! Now for some controversy. Ribena is
without doubt fantastic but... but... is it as good as Vimto in a carton. I
don't think it is. The Vimto carton maybe smaller but the taste just about
wins it for me. Oh and while we are on the subject. Apple Ribena is very
unpleasant stuff. Far too sweet, but the Strawberry one is great though and
thats sweet. Oh well i am sure there are better things to be talking about,
like hats or something.

Laters

Simple Troubadour