Sinister: You can make me whooole again

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 7 18:29:26 GMT 2001

Hello Sinister,

I saw Jarvis Cocker from Pulp today on Oxford Street. He was wearing a red
ski hat.

Joolie said:
DDR is better than sex and posts by George Henry Dickey, although I can't
guarantee
that it's more fun than sex WITH George Henry Dickey, I suppose.

Well even with a 10 pages essay you wouldn't make me believe that, sorry.
Even if I can't testify either on sex with GHD. I can now tell, though,
about DDR in Martin's living room instead of this horrible place in Soho. It
is just more quiet but still not that thrilling.

I think Peter Miller and Pinefox finally got married and are having a great
honeymoon somewhere. If not, why are they so quiet?

I started to work in a superstore sport shop last week. So I went to the
swimming-pool this week as I got a trauma already with all the swimming
costumes and fitness stuff. And I am supposed to look young dynamic and
sporty after all. Maybe I'll turn into a Spice Girl in a few weeks. Also
because they play Capital FM all day and I caught myself singing along to
Atomic Kitten. Now, THAT is scary.

Just because I live with a guy called Mike doesn't mean I know stuff about
2001 Troubled Teenagers. So instead of asking me you can ask him, he will
tell you himslef that he doesn't know when it will take place. Which won't
be very helpful I reckon.

My wee brother will be 14 next week. I thought about getting him some silly
toys before actually be aware he is going to be 14, and maybe he'd like
better fags or a book about how to snog chicks. I so remember changing his
Pampers.

This week end is: Camera Obscura gig, my best mate visiting, Carey and
AllyCook and Carsmile in London: I might explode of excitment before that.
If I don't I will then see some of you on Saturday.

Byebye
Elena xx

PS: Josh, I promised you a mix tape ages ago, I have finally done it but I
lost your address...can you email me?