Sinister: smut in A#minor

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Wed Mar 7 18:34:43 GMT 2001

jeff burke mentioned arab strap who made the cut on my personal
sexiest song mixing...dirty sheets lethargic in the half light with the
bittersweet stench of glass-half empty sentimentality: arab strap
makes a definate appearence in the smut category.

belle and sebastian b/w the sheets...? too coy to be sexy. its like isabell
"dyking it out" or stuart getting into a good hour of skin slapping
bondage...like santa fucking the shit out of mre.clause all fluched and
jolly (ho ho) in winderwonderland while the elves with their painted grins
whistle while they work and rudolph shines his light so bright... that image
right there is about as appealing
as b&s blaring b/w divine announcments of "oh!...gooooooood!"(stood up with
a sailor friend and made it known)"i'm!...i'm gonna...!" and then it gets
all furious and the neighbors start to bang on the wall and (upon my sisters
wedding day...) its paisley wallpaper and a striped sofa...like orange and
purple...baileys and lime juice...just don't mix well...some things aren't
meant to be and i'm keeping my belle and sebastian albums out of the
bedroom.

prince was also suggested- a thought that should have occurred to
this pretty young thing ages ago...he's a subtle banshee...the movments
manifests itself in liberating cries, strength and stab
in every straining note...it summons gods...prince and ian from the
make-up...voices that have defied the peripheries of the senses, embodying
both sound and touch...

-listdomlisa
                               "butterfly" sex song dedication to
                                kinky kiki kamikazi.