Sinister: MP3 files removed

sleeka at xxx.com sleeka at xxx.com
Wed Mar 7 21:15:12 GMT 2001

I've been asked by the band to remove the mp3 files
from the net, due to the
nature of the gig and the poor sound quality of the
recording.  I should
have checked with them if it was ok to upload the gig,
and I didn't.

I can't make everyone who downloaded them delete
them, so all I can do is
apologise to the band for that.

I thought I was doing a good thing, but as usual I've
ended up feeling like
a total cunt.

Melancholy Chris