Sinister: kiss me, hot lips, I'm asbestos

Jennifer Gray blueorchid99999 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 8 10:31:48 GMT 2001

   Ahhh, I'm venturing forth from my cave to post
again.  Today is my 25th birthday.  25 years ago today
was the Kiss concert that my mom had to miss due to my
birth.  It rained that day--I wish it would rain
today.  Hmmm, it's Mickey Dolenz's birthday too.
   I got the LLPJ boxed set as an early birthday
gift--god, B+S are incredible!  I know that soooo many
people have compared them to the Smiths already, but I
have to do it again.  It's not that they sound like
them, but that B+S give me same feeling of awe and
love all over again that my first Smiths records gave
me when I was 14.  And upon hearing "photo jenny", I
thought, "oh, how sweet.  Stuart has written a song
about me."  The only thing that could be better is a
release of "the lonliness of a middle distance
runner". I keep telling people who have no interest in
the matter how great it is.
   I like Big Stu's comment about girls with glasses
not being able to see your body when you take them to
bed, hee hee!  I myself am a bespectacled girl,
although there have many periods that I didn't wear
them out of vanity.  I don't know who wrote this
response to Dorothy Parker's famous couplet, but I
read it somewhere:
"Men who don't make passes
At girls who wear glasses
Are asses."
   Hmmm...nothing much going.  Work, work, and more
work.  I've been cobbling together my own little
website, the url of which is
http://www.envy.nu/sevenveils.  A little onanistic
venture.  Love to my comrades, Jenny Janitoria