Sinister: jingle jangle

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 8 19:28:59 GMT 2001

greetings!
 I think ive been given permission to speak so here i am. It's all
pretty scary isnt it, rules and stuff. i am having a nightmare with the
old computer today, i feel like im wadding through a sea of muddy
computer jism.
 Me names hannah and im at uni in peckham. It's a bit rough round here,
shootings and dead bodies, so b&s are a great medicine to all the
madness. "feeling sinister" is perhaps one of my all time favourite
albums.

I feel under pressure to write lots of profound stuff but err, im no
good at that. i tell you what though, that new series " two pints of
crisps and a packet of beer" or whatever is absolute SHITE! I was
thinking about what they would call it if they followed the life of b&s
fans "a bottle of vodka and a packet of bicuits" or " 4 cups of tea,
vodka, a sofa and a record player" i dunno?

im dead impressed with the merging of eminem and the weakest link, i
think it could work. Its great that there are some tindersticks fans
amonst you, they played in london afew weeks ago and i missed them
(again) if ANYONE knows when they will next play please send me a big
message and bug me about it.

I also go by the name of "moonmonkey" so if you ever see it on a flyer
come and dance for me, im  completely pants, you know, putting records
on at the wrong speed and mistaking the OFF switch for the headphone
switch (oh yes) but it's all about being individual isnt it?
        anyway, im sure i will interest you all with stuff at some point
hello and also goodbye hannah.