Sinister: Love lift us up where twee belongs

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Thu Mar 8 12:00:27 GMT 2001

Oh chaps, there are so many unfulfilled questions in this jalphrezi world.
Where do broken hearts go?  Do you know the way to San Jose?  Who let the
dogs out? (I'm working on this one).

Q. But what I really want to know is... are you gonna go my way?
A. Dunno - which way are you headed?

Q. If I was a booger, would you blow your nose?
A. Probably, or I might pick it instead.

Q. Do you know what it feels like for a girl?
A. Yeah, it's kinda nice, but also a bit painful.

Q. Where have you gone Joe Di'Maggio?
A. I'm hanging out with Elvis.

Could it be that, while apparently unable to solve LIFE'S puzzles, I have
found the answers to pop's great mysteries?

Nah, only smarties have the answer.

Anyone going to NESH tomorrow night can question me in person.

Lotsa
Hodottir x