Sinister: "You don't need to diet" I said, and she invited me home to meet her parents

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 8 14:26:02 GMT 2001

I still think getting down and dirty to the sound of Nick Drake takes some
beating.

Of course, what we want to know is if anyone will admit to using B&S as the
soundtrack to a bit of self-loving? A quick hand shandy to Dirty Dream #2?

When this film comes out that B&S have done the soundtrack for, we'll have
to see what they're playing during the inevitable sex scene. I'll bet it
won't be Isobel doing the singing though. (Incidentally, why do all American
people have L-shaped bedsheets? It's just that in every film you see, the
sheets always come up to the woman's neck, but only come up to the man's
waist...)

To Laura Llew, I say just 2 words: If only.

There seem to be a lot of Leicester listees crawling out of the woodwork at
the moment. I would suggest getting together with the Nottingham posse for a
Midlands picnic, but it's bloody freezing outside.

After my last post, I feel I should apologise to girls who wear glasses, for
suggesting that any of them might want to get into bed with me in the first
place.

Big Stu