Sinister: the girl smells of ribena

Florence F.Brain at xxx.com
Thu Mar 8 15:08:09 GMT 2001

Dear All,

Remember me? No? Oh well. Spurred into action by Marc posting, and the sudden realisation that I have *time* to post at the moment, stuck at home as I am with a touch of a gastric-flu-type-thingy (don't worry, it's not catching via email) and bored to the point of even considering some light housework a viable option, I decided it was time to make myself known again. I have in fact been living off Ribena for the last four days, so can testify to its tastiness, nourishing qualities and general attractive purpliness. And if you lie in bed, hold your glass of Ribena up to the light and look through it, it's very pretty indeed. I've been doing a lot of that kinda thing this week.

Yes Hodottir, after our recent discussions of the hideous stomach bugs awaiting Joe and I in Egypt, I have actually managed to come down with one the week before we go.

Still, onto more savoury matters... like sex to B&S! It's fab! Try it! If you're anything like me, you don't really notice what you're listening to *during*, but it's more of a consideration before and after, and Belle and Sebastian can be perfect for those moments of closeness.

Marc, if you're drinking five pints of vodka, it's no wonder you get plastered and fall over on the bus. No need to give it up, just reduce the quantity, and try beer in your pint glass instead.

The best thing - in fact the only good thing - about being ill is the vivid and mental dreams I'm having as a result. Last night I dreamt for hours and hours that I was a cat and I was climbing up a neverending roof. The rooftiles all had pictures of pop star faces on them, S Club 7 and the new look Mel B featured prominently, but I didn't care cos I was a cat and just wanted to reach the top. I don't recall any members of B&S, however when I was ill a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm a sickly little thing of late) I dreamt that Stuart and Stevie came snorkelling with us in Egypt, and then played a gig in Dahab just for me an' my Sinister boy.

Love Florence xx