Sinister: i'm not easy, i'm just easily swayed

M. Curtin mecurtin at xxx.ca
Thu Mar 8 16:40:52 GMT 2001

hi all,

this is really a "probing" post because I'm curious about the ribena debate.
i've never had the stuff, and i have a sneaking suspicion that i wouldn't
like it seeing as it's blackcurrent.  it really doesn't matter because i
can't afford $6.37 for purpely goo.  this is not the point though.  the only
person i've ever met who has had ribena swears by it, but says that her mom
used to mix it with milk and that kids would make fun of her for that.  i
don't see why.  milk seems perfectly reasonable...is it?

on a lighter note, i asked my parents if they've ever had ribena and my mom
said: "no, but i did have scarlet fever once."
needless to say, they haven't had ribena.

by the way, the stupidest man contest with the obstacle course of death is
the greatest.  actually, i didn't explain that very well, but that's not
something very new.

bye kidlets
marybeth