Sinister: I thought in a war.

Jon Botterman j.botterman at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 8 17:03:42 GMT 2001

Hello YOU

Do many people on this list live in SE London? That's where I am based.
At the edge. A suburban hell. Is there anything a young (21) boy can do
that won't involve baseball caps or goths? I'm friendly and deceptively
small.

The account of the shh secret gig was indeed marvellous.  You lucky
lucky people. But I did see them at the bowlie.  but I had a broke foot
at the time and I couldn't dance. Lucky for everyone else there though
as i am a very bad dancer.  anyway it sounded brilliant.

I have done nothing for days and days. And nothing has happened until
B&S cause an earthquake then they make plans for singles and tours. Stu
Dave's book out soon. It's all too much. It's all happening much too
fast. Then I bought Stephen Malkmus' first.  I'm all on a high when the
bank send me a threatening letter. And my flatmate will see the kings of
convinience before me.

Anyway the end of a ramble. I hope you don't mind.

Jon.