Sinister: scaling the cliffs of insanity

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Thu Mar 8 06:05:52 GMT 2001

i've been in email limbo for a few days as my dear computer illiterate
housemate accidentally deleted my password and of course i'd never bothered
to remember it...  but when i *finally* got through to the bt internet
helpdesk i was seen to - ahem - by a scottish man named... Struan.  yes!  he
was lovely too, even if he did cost 50p a minute.  which is considerably
more than my usual model, who can at times even be prevailed upon to read
christina rosetti down the phone (but is useless at fixing computers.)

re. big stu's point about girls with glasses being easy (or something like
that):  i now suspect that all my boyfriends to date have taken advantage of
my short-sightedness, trusting that i won't notice their hairy, flabby,
spotty bits.  but in fact i don't really mind.  god knows what trauma i
would go through if i had laser surgery and saw an unblurry male body for
the first time...

last night i had a drunken conversation about how you would have cyber sex
if you're into s&m (bible studies optional*).  it ended up with me and matt
(the cutest dj in brighton) deciding to market a whole range of products for
this niche market - a mouse that gave you electric shocks, keyboards with
spikes in the keys etc.  any potential investors get in touch please....

smut quota filled i think.

luv archel

*content

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com