Sinister: twenty four pence man

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 8 20:22:22 GMT 2001

Lucy Alder mentioned her 'conboy!'
there's a similar kind of guy in middlesbrough town centre whom we
affectionately named 'twenty four pence man'.  he will approach and ask for
24p, nothing more, nothing less.  he once upped it to 36p but he must have
been pushing his luck coz it soon went back down to 24.

i'll add my 2(4)p's worth to the ribena thing.  everybody is saying that
other flavours of ribena are crap and only the original is any good, well i
agree with this and have a solution for all of you who want other flavours,
the drink in question is called jucee and all of it's flavours (12 in all i
think) are absolutel ACE! except for the blackcurrant which tastes like pish
but you'd be drinking ribena there anyway wouldn't you.
jucee always (and i mean *always*) has 100 per cent extra free so you carnt
go wrong can you?

and i don't work for jucee, honestly.

and with that, pez waggled his arsebeard and in a cloud of green fug
dissapeared leaving a faint smell of last night's curry - eurgh

(sorry if i put anybody off their dinner there, honest)
pez*

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;0)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records