Sinister: "Come on let's go" ...I'd rather not thank you

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Fri Mar 9 02:08:49 GMT 2001

 Hi there
I'm having a terrible month so far. When the hell is
spring coming so I can have a vacation! I think the
sun is not in my sign. That was something I read in my
horoscope 3 years ago, that the sun was IN my sign. I
had one of the best months in recent memory! *sigh*
yeah it was July. I guess everyone's astrological
months have ups and downs.
  Anywho...B&S content: That request from the band to
take off those mp3's was scary. What I mean by that is
what if I post a message here saying I have something
like that or whatever, then they don't like it...I
feel as though they will send some creepy men in suits
to my front door and say 'Come with us please.'
  So what's the deal with the B&S badges? I don't have
any, and can't get them in shops or anything here in
the states. So if anyone has any extras they are
willing to part with and can send me, I'd be your best
friend. I'd also be happy to send you a copy of some
album I have, as kind of a trade thing.
   Milla talked about Mojave 3, who I really like as
well. Funny though because I don't get the same
feeling from the album. While some find it happy(I
can't really see why), I find it beautiful but
downright depressing. I always put it on when I'm in
for a sob session. I read somewhere once that Mojave 3
do 'americana' better than most americans. While that
may be arguable, I certainly think they got it right.
It's the kind of music you put on while driving down
an Arizona freeway, with the wind in your hair, as the
sun sets. Rachel Goswell's singing on 'Bringin' Me
Home' is the most gorgeous track on there.When she
sings:
  'Another rainy day here in my usual place
   Where no one loves me.'
 well, my heart goes to pieces.

Monty Python:
 Fave moment was in a Mr. Equator sketch.
    'What's brown and sounds like a bell?
     Dung!'
 Yes yes that was very cheesy but the way Eric Idle
said it..timeless.
   Nice to see some Tindersticks talk! I love the
band..but that Isabella Rosellini duet was
cringe-worthy. By the way, Stuart Staples looks
amazingly like the father (his name escapes me) in
'The Sound of Music.' In related news, I was on
amazon.com trying to find the Chris and Carla album,
and it said 'This item will be released on January 1,
2010. You may order it now and we will ship it to you
when it arrives. '
That's a damn long wait.

xxMichelle mmmitten

=====