Sinister: Dirty Post #3

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Mar 9 16:00:56 GMT 2001

Dear Mister I'm-too-good-to-play-a-bloody-gig,

This will be the last e-mail attachment I ever send your ass, it's been
two years and still no gig, I don't deserve it?  I know you got my last
two e-mails I typed the addresses on them perfect.

So this is the attachment I'm sending you, I hope you run it, I'm on my
computer right now, I'm typing at 90wpm on outlook express.

Hey Sturan, I drank red bull with quadruple vodkas, you  daer me to typpe?
You know the song by Spodgenessabounds: "Two pints of lager and a packet of
crisps" about that guy who coulda got served at the bar, but didn't, then
it was closing time and he didn't get served?

This is kinda how this is, I could have seen a gig by you, now it's too
late - I'm on 1000 red bulls now - I'm hyper, and all I wanted was a lousy
concert in a hall.  I hope you know I ripped ALL of my hand drawn pictures
of you off the wall.

I love you sturan, me and Isobel coulda been together, think about it.
You've ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it.  And
when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it.  I hope your
conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me.

See Sturan.... Shut up office assistant I'm trying to type!  Hey Sturan,
that's my computer bleeping on the desk, but I didn't close the window, I
just played Beyond the Sunrise on the CD Drive.  See I ain't like you, cause
if the computer hears the song it'll suffer more, and then it'll probably
crash too.

Well, gotta go, the computer's about to crash now, oh shit, I forgot, how'm
I supposed to send this shit out?

<...Ding Ding Dong Dong beyooond the sunriiise thattt eees wheeere weee
lived..>  <..crash.> <bleep bleep>