Sinister: all hail different flavoured ribena

Colin Ferguson csf at xxx.com
Fri Mar 9 18:02:29 GMT 2001

i'm normally a tolerant person, but i won't sit back and let lovely non-
blackcurrent ribean be rubbished. different flavoured ribena is just
the bestest thing ever. and even when i buy blackcurrent,it's always
light. the ordinary stuff is far to sweet.

strawbery ribena is the third most beautiful drink ever.  after orange
and peach ribena, and that green 'tropical' quash. i haven't seen
either of those drinks in years.  mmmm.  i'm thinking about drinking
green quash right now.  why was it taken off? WHY?  it was so beautiful,
i used to drink it straight.  not very good for me, i'm sure, but i
just couldn't help it.

i'd never even heard of apple ribena before: thanks for the
recommendation, jen.

well, i'm probably scaring you now, and i really need to get back to
work.  but i think we should celebrate ribena diversity, and not be so
narrow minded.

--
Colin