Sinister: B & (a)S(s)

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Fri Mar 9 21:00:15 GMT 2001

the before and after...but not the actual. well, then belle and her
proverbial sebastian are "tunes to spoon by" and hardly "beats to bang
too"...were talking about pure unadultered sex here, people...
but even at that, i can't see how b&s would be more than a good
spin-the-bottle soundtrack, something lighthearted and silly for the coed
slumber parties that highschool first kissers throw...but beyond that
makingout all hot and heavy to something fluffy like "judy and the dream of
horses" is rather unappealing to me...(to each his/her own)

and what's all this chit-chat about ribena...? for all you americans (like
myself) who have no idea what the stuff is beyond sounding like a bad case
of shingles i did some homework and discovered this site:
http://www.brimstone.com/~ribena/ribena_faq.html
and being cat and curious as i am, now i'd like to taste the stuff and see
what all the fuss is about so if any uk-ers would like to tickle my fancy
(and what a fancy it is) and ship me a sample of the stuff i'd be eternally
greatful...me doubled over coughing a green gag would make some excellent
new material for b&s, given their obession with writing lisa-based
ditties..."lisa and the trouble with ribena" talking about how the drink
didn't go down so fine and now, not only am i tragically blind and turning
girls and kissing men, but i am tragically unlike the other kids b/c i
developed an allergy to the most popular drink in england...now i'll never
be part of the in-crowd...lisa left out again...

-listdomlisa
             lying puffy-faced in a puddle of ribena.

                                     kinky kiki: how's yr chair? were
                                     you been hiding out in yr room all
                                     day? miss you fridays and pudding
                                     wrestling...? kisses. (feel it this