Sinister: Dirty Post #4

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Fri Mar 9 21:25:47 GMT 2001

Dear Ken,

I meant to write you sooner but I’ve just been busy. You said you want to
date Isobel now, you gotta be crazy. When I say big bum, I don’t mean like J
Lo’s. Izzy’s would never draw anyone to our shows. Look, I'm really
flattered you would nickname your girlfriend that and here's an autograph
for your B&S shirt, I wrote it on the tee with the girl’s hands in her lap.

I'm sorry we had to take away the MP3s but Izzy got upset screaming,
"Someone is sounding better than me!" Don't think I did that intentionally
just to diss you. But what's this you said about you licking railings too? I
said that bout thrush just clownin dawg. C'mon -how much like Jane are you?
I'm sorry I haven’t done any real shows, but life as a church janitor and
cabanna boy is rough - ya know?

You got some issues, Ken. I think you need some counseling to help yourself
from bouncing off the walls when you get down some and what's this about us
meant to be together? That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each
other.

I really think you and your imaginary friend need each other or maybe you
just need to treat her better. I hope you get to read this letter, I just
hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be
doin just fine if you relax a little.

I'm glad I inspire you but Ken why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I
do want you as a fan. Stuart David tried to warn me about Sinister and its
freaks but I thought it’d be ok since I like pasty-faced vegan geeks. I just
don't want you to do some crazy shit like I seen this one loser on the news
a couple weeks ago that made me sick:
Some dude was hyped up on red bulls & vodka and he short circuited his
computer when it drowned in drool. I thought only disturbed people like that
listened to Magnetic Fields & Jewel.  Come to think about, his name was.. it
was you. DAMN!

Stu