Sinister: mp3s

Jennifer Gray blueorchid99999 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 9 21:59:46 GMT 2001

   I'm breaking the 15-minute rule to say how pleased
I am to see Neil Robertson's words about the Glasgow
Uni mp3s.  I hope Chris doesn't feel like a cunt
anymore, because he's not.  It's completely
understandable that he had something special and
wanted to share it with us, and also understandable
that the band didn't want us to hear something that
they weren't proud of.  I don't think thay're beng
fascists about it--seems to me that they are much more
lenient about such matters than many other bands are.
I have to disagree about the "middle distance runner"
mp3--I think it *is* very good.  Very very good.  And
if the final version is going to be better, then I'll
probably listen to it every day for six months.
                                   --Jenny Janitoria
P.S.  Monty Python....I heard a recording once about
an architect who, to the horror of his client, was
designing the building to kill people....impaling them
with spikes, etc.  I don't remember much about it now,
but I thought it was incredibly funny.