Sinister: It makes you scared.

Primitivepainter at xxx.com Primitivepainter at xxx.com
Sat Mar 10 01:03:50 GMT 2001

"jiggle jiggle jiggle
i like to see you wiggle
can i have a fiddle?"
                     Louis Theroux.
                    undiscovered rap genius.

Yes i've been watching Louis Theroux's weird weekends, that was his attempt at writing a rap, and its stuck in my head.
Not as good a rapper as Robbie Williams "i spy with my little eye", but then Robbie is a professional, he's won 13 Brit awards in his time so he must be good.

I read in the N.M.E that the Rough Trade 25 year anniversary album is out, and i quote "ultimately, this is a four-cd, 56 track almighty testament to how lame, suffocated, fire'n' imagination free the indie-rawk mentality has become"

And this week on the cover of the N.M.E is the Stereophonics, is this what the meaning of ironic is?

There's some cracking tunes on the Rough Trade compy though,incuding The Smiths "Hand in glove" Robert Wyatts "Shipbuilding" and Television Personalities
"Part time punks" and some dubious tracks too, but in general i would say its worth a look at,and a listen to.

The way i look at things nothing much has changed in the last 10 or 15 years, there are great bands out there you just have to look, its no good waiting for the N.M.E to deliver bands to you, because you'll be waiting a long time, i still read it though, more so out of general habit and once in a while i will read something interesting.

I like listening to music, all kinds of music, i have in the past been accused of being a musical snob, but that just isn't true, i'm more of a musical mercenary, i have no favourite bands, i will listen to a band as long as they produce the goods, the moment they stop delivering i will stop buying the records, simple really.

I read in someone's post about "random acts of kindness",which makes me think that someone somewhere must have set up a counter group, lets say "random acts of hatred", i think my neighbour is the founder member of the random acts of hatred society, last week without any provocation he thought it would be a good idea to empty the contents of 2 binliners on my doorstep, when i confronted him about it, he was very pleased with himself and his handywork,he forgot how old he was and sidled up to me wagging his finger, telling me to "go back from where i came from, and in this country we put our bins out on time" i had no idea he was harbouring so much hatred for me,whats even worse is that the bins weren't even mine! he had jumped to conclusions.
I must admit, i have been planning to get back at him, but you know what, why should i waste the time and energy on this bitter and twisted man, he obviously hates me, i've given him no reason to hate me, he hates me because of the colour of my skin, why should i respond to that, so now i've calmed down i have decided not to respond, it'll drive him crazy wondering why i haven't responded to his act of hatred, and probably keep him awake at night.

As the saying goes "always mess with their heads" wisdom according to Lucas.

Well that's me done, i've had my vent, maybe next time i might even have some b&s content, i've been away for a while, so give me a break.
take care popkids...

                    primitive painter.