Sinister: G'morning darling, I trust you slept well. I hope I wasn't too much of an animal

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Sat Mar 10 05:08:11 GMT 2001

Glad tidings all,

This is my first post.  I am so glad to have a voice.  Ever since I joined the list I have wanted to let the all of you know that I am filled with love and admiration each time I read your posts.  Getting to do so is a good capper to a downright gruesome day.

I am thrilled to be in contact with so many b&s fans.  I only know one other near me and he is the first boy I ever truly liked, and the first boy to break my heart.  Ah sweet melancholy...

Various quasi-contenti bits:
I had my dad listen to If your feeling sinister today.  He thought "Get my away I'm dying" was "Get me away Aunt Diane."  A mishearing I found especialy amusing, double plus because I have an Aunt Diane and I am certain that she could never get me away.

There's been talk of dreams a bit and one of mine has some relevance so I thought I'd share.  We've been getting quite alot of snow here in CT and my dreams seem to be focusing on that.  In this particular one I was being harassed by a certain Man from Maine while making a futile attempt to shovel my driveway.  He was razzing me about being a snow wuss, that they don't even bat an eye when snow falls like this in Maine.  I didn't really mind, but then he started making personal attacks, calling me an idiot connecticutian and then telling me that my curly hair looked ridiculous with snow caught in it.  It was then that the Man from Maine received a faceful of snow.  Now the relevant thing aboot this dream was that it's soundtract was the first three songs from Tigermilk in order.  I've had dreams with songs, even dreams with subtitles, but never a soundtrack before.  A very exciting development.

I like cheese.  Be my friend.

I hope that was a decent first post.  Be well.
Kara Jean*