Sinister: when mtv played music videos

marikka ettirgam at xxx.com
Sat Mar 10 20:53:55 GMT 2001

fifty-three messages left to go.  you would think that
being locked away in your own office without a real
window would make it so that i could read every
message on the day that they are sent, but alas i feel
guilty when i do that.  so, i spend my saturday
mornings trying to catch up.

first...dear dear ken, you are as charming as you ever
were.  of course, obsessing over struan really should
be my place.  i'll give you isobel.  girls were never
my thing anyway.  maybe i would have better luck if
they were.  which reminds me that the last time, and
also the first time, i went to a lesbian club some
chick pinched my ass.  i was flattered as long as i
was drunk, but then i couldn't figure out how i let
these people take me to a lesbian club and why on
earth she picked my ass out of the masses...anyway,
ken, dear ken, just come to california and we will
heal your wounds.

second...neil, please tell me again that the elusive
band is going to tour this year.  and tell me that
they will at least make it to san francisco.  i don't
know if i could make a trip to los angeles without my
car losing faith on the grapevine.  and i know that i
would never get enough money and time off for new
york.  and new york reminds me being in college, i
could do without that now.

third...timothy, did you see vh1's best bands of hard
rock, or something like that?  generally an atrocious
show, but they had the pixies at like 81.  i was
offended to no end.  how could the band that revived
american rock be at 81?  granted i can see how neil
young was rated higher as he is classic and incredibly
popular with many generations, but heart?  please.
nothing against the wilson sisters, but the pixies are
simply put the pixies...also, i am uncertain as to
whether you wanted to hug rivers of weezer or one of
the sweet boys from ozma who accost me when i'm on
aol.  of course, i would probably hug any and all of
them, but rivers would be the only one who would have
bodyguards and bouncers to protect him.

fourth...i apologize to those that did not receive a
response in this email.  i am just still tired from
the doves show on wednesday and all of the horrendous
driving i have had to do since then.

but i had a red bull on thursday, i think it was, and
you know what it reminded me of...the fluoride rinse i
used to have to go through at the dentist.  weird
stuff.  but just for ken i had a red bull and vodka
last night, and it was rather decent.  if i didn't
have to purchase the two ingredients separately, i
might have it more often, but right now scotch is just
easier.

marikka.

oh, and for anyone in los angeles, in particular those
who claim to be fans of weezer, odds are in favor of
the band making an appearance at the cd release party
for ozma on the 23rd.  but you should go for the sweet
guys of ozma anyway.