Sinister: Leicester, Nottingham, hell the whole East Midlands....

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Sun Mar 11 16:09:59 GMT 2001

Morning people.

Roight, exciting news first... It seems that we're going to have a
little b&s meet-up thingy here in Leicester on the 31st of March - which
is a Saturday if you're wondering... so all you lovely east midlanders
listen up.... I know theres quite a few fans from leicester... but i
gather theres quite a few from my beloved home town of Nottingham as
well so i'm hoping to meet some of you peeps as well... fun fun fun...

Aanyway, we're going to brighton beach, at the uni... dum de dum...
tickets are £5.50 in advance £6 on the door but apparently you have to
queue loads (eek)... if you want to send dear organised tom a cheque
then he'll get tickets for you though... how nice... we're meeting in
the court house but if you're interested in coming then email one of us
first pleease... either me (john at ilonline.co.uk) who knows nothing and
will only forward your email to tom in a fit of confusion, or email tom
direct (how exciting) at cfp at ematic.com. it'll be graaate fun... don't
be scared now... we're lovely really.... hoho... ooh and bring ribena...

Erm... i'm sure i was going to say something else... can't actually
remember what though... thats quite annoying...

So i'll go then...

John.