Sinister: more leicester sinisterite stuff...

c.f.p. cfp at xxx.com
Sun Mar 11 20:44:04 GMT 2001

sorry about this peeps...

if you're interested in coming to our leicester meet-up please mail me at:

mail at seaephpea.fsnet.co.uk

because for some reason my usual e-mail account is closing for 5 days.

i hope lots of you can make it... it should be good...

we're quite a friendly bunch (^_^)

hope to see you there

love n hugs

tom

s e a   c f p   /---\   e m a   i c q   # 5 3  s e a
e p h   c f p   | C=|   t i c   i c q   1 0 7  e p h
p e a   c f p   \----   c o m   i c q   6 4 3  p e a

Try Ematic.com
Where everyone can buy, or sell, new or used, products online in safe and secure manner.  Accept credit cards on your web site (no merchant account required). Get free email, web hosting, e-commerce, affiliate program and more at http://www.ematic.com.