Sinister: I figured if you became a pirate then the parrots were pretty much complimentary

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Mon Mar 12 02:38:32 GMT 2001

Greetings beloved list members,

To begin with I apologize on the part of my subject lines.  I have an extreme love for random titles, as anyone who has visited my Livejournal could easily attest to.

Now today I was fishing through the list archives, as I am prone to do when I have a paper to write, and I came upon Laura Llew's Lovely List of La La La.  In it she wrote>>

I was reading the Belle and Sebastian Top Ten Lists and
someone listed Dennys as a good place to people watch. They said, "My uncle once refused to go to Denny's because it was not three A.M. and he wasn't drunk. I think that says it all." And I do too.

I can't tell you how excited I was to find that something I had said was mentioned on the list long before I discovered it for myself.  My Uncle Johnny would be glad to know that his denny's wisdom was appreciated.  That establishment has been living up to its reputation lately.  A friend of mine was hit on by boys in tuxes there.  We were going to see on of them last night, but thought better of it and resorted to our usually random acts of petty vandalism.  We threw peas that I had bought last summer for an art project, but never used (I used mixed beans instead,) at the house of some one who has given us aggrivation.  I apologize to what pea enthusiasts there may be for the waste.

Now for some vaguely conent-inental words:
The other day I was looking through the sinister photos, as I am prone to do when I have a paper to write, and looking upon the smiling faces and soccer of the sinister picnics and I thought to my self "Self, it sure would be nice if we could attend such a gathering, but the UK is very hard to get to by car, and never mind the price of gas in the atlantic ocean."  My self called me a cheapskate, but otherwise agreed.  So if there are any fellow connecticut dwellers, massachusettsians, rhode islanders, or anyone for that matter who agrees with my self and I, well then we ought to have a picnic as well.

Oh, and I am quite intrigued by this ribena that seems to be so popular.  I just got some chinese black currant tea and enjoyed it immensely.  Still, my liquid meal of choice is usually sobe green tea.  It'll cure what ails ya, and some of what doesn't.

I commend you on your letter reading powers!!
Kara Jean* (who promises to try very hard not to be to your mail box what a pebble is to the inside of your shoe)