Sinister: yippie yar yippie yey!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 13 00:16:40 GMT 2001

hello you beautiful people
 Well i must say you all seem fantastic and its a great sense of false
security knowing that when i come back from holiday next week there will
be mountains of messages for me.

On the subject of dreams i had a classic one afew days ago. It was
phillip scofield on stage-trying desperatly to mime to jamiroquai, he
was prancing around like a chicken and looking quite ridiculous.

Im going to share my emarrasment with you all now. I did a gig for the
first time the other day and it was a true nightmare. Me on guitar, 3
friends on synths and a nag ( a guitar with the end sawn off and strings
replaced with, well, buttons).

Our opening song was suppose to be a up beat catchy number but my guitar
just kept slipping out of tune, my mate decided he loved it and cranked
up the sound. The whole evening  carried on like this, with my friend
trying to make a noise out of a slinky and a metal tube.

I got the giggles cause we were so shit and when i looked up everyone
had left. Only one person seemed to like it and compared us to "god
speed you black emporer", i think he felt sorry for us. HMM, looks like
its back to the drawing board for me.

By the way, does anyone here like "For Carnation" i think they're fab
and would like to share this fabness. muchstuff hannah