Sinister: Have you heard the one about the three guys and the girl?

Jeremy Tweddle jeremy at xxx.au
Mon Mar 12 18:00:59 GMT 2001

Hello,

It's kinda late here and I've been going through the lovely experience of
experimenting with windows colour schemes whilst patiently watching my inbox
for some more sinister emails.

Upon their arrival I was immediately struck by how sad my existence had
become, seemingly overnight.

Oh well, there was one thing that caught my eye(s) that I felt compelled to
respond to...

idleberry wrote:

> Okay.. I need some suggestions for characters names.

Robert, George, Benjamin & Lucinda

I wish I could come up with a wonderful reason why those names instantly
sprang to mind, but it truly is inexplicable.

Isn't lovely what the early morning does to your head...

Jeremy