Sinister: Judy has a need, a need for sweet revenge

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Mon Mar 12 23:46:53 GMT 2001

sinister

how r we all??
i am fine fine
and happy to be posting with my brand spanking new offline add

im sitting here
with 2 bits of paper in front of me
they r
my day notes
they tell me what to post about

firstly
(this isnt in my day notes, but i remember)
does any glasgow, central belt even, listees
fancy seeing Gay Dad wednesday the 21st of this month in king tuts??
i am very very desperate to go
but i have no one to go with :(

on with the day note assisted post

i am back
as i have mentioned,
with my new add
happy,that i can read sinister offline
sad that i had to unsub my old add
i dont know why it was sad
but it was
but it inspired me to look back
at all my unread posts
which there was quite alot of (about 524 i think)

i read one by iain radcliffe
and he was talking about flares
and how they trail
and oh how they do!
but that trailing
leads only to effect

i also read about honey
and i have to say
i support and love honey
:)
(thanx again honey! xox)

RIBENA:
im not a big fan
esp not for the diluting stuff
cartons r ok
i like strawberry best i think
but nah
ribena, nothing special
Dr Pepper on the other hand....

WOW:
the cooper temple clause played at the engine room last friday
(ooh it was cool to see a tour bus sitting outside!)
theyre on a uk tour
id advise everyone to go and see them
theyre brilliant!
definately worth going to see!

i had my tum button pierced 2x more the other week
i have named them lefty and righty
unless i, or anyone else out there, can think of anything better

now onto:
==========
THE CIRCLE
==========
the following parts of my post are in a circle
each linking to the next
and the last linking to the first (starting and ending with dc)
(it even has a bit of B&S content...sort of...)

DC:
i was in work the other day
and i said something about the divine comedy
(who i am going to see again next sunday)
and jen from work said 'i dont like them, cant stand them actually'
i tried to tell her that she had heard very little of their work
but she wouldnt listen and kept saying they were terrible
its terrible
but i really do get quite offended when people dis them
i walked off the shop floor covering my ears saying 'NO NO NO NO' rather
loudly

WORK:
my boss says she is going to start having me work on the shop floor
because i have a "nice manner" apparantly

NICE AND THE PARTY
i went to a party a few weeks ago
and i tried to argue that i am not a nice person
with colin
(colin, spyro and i were the only 3 that had stayed up)
at 8am in the morning
he however insisted that i was nice whether i liked it or not
so i have decided to try and grow a mean streak
its not going very well
but im working on it

THAT PARTY AND COLIN
i also had an argument earlier in the night with colin
about twee
i was arguing that my watch
(a flower shape with a yellow face)
was twee, he was arguing that it was not
his idea of twee, though, is somewhat different from most other peoples (and
the dictionary definition)
anyway, even if my watch isnt twee(it is though), its as twee as im ever
going to get

THE PARTY AND TWEE
i met a b&s fan there!
(it was a b/day party, but i rotate in alternative circles- theyre all
rockers, metal heads or 'moshers' if u like, the last thing i was expecting
to come across was a b&s fan!)
i was talking about music with someone, and how i am not into the sort of
music people expect me to be into
and listed some bands i liked
then this boy standing in the corner
who i think had been quite quiet until this point
said "belle and sebastian!"
i thought he was going to dis them
but no
"whats ur favourite album!" he asked quite excitedly
:)

MORE SURPRISES AT THE PARTY
one of the guys that live in the flat
has a divine comedy cd! an early one as well!! (for those who r familiar-
promenade)

==========
END OF CIRCLE

END OF POST