Sinister: I'll never muss a crease in your blue serge pants...I never get the chance

Jennifer Gray blueorchid99999 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 13 09:11:23 GMT 2001

Friends, Romans, Sinisters:

    Ahhhh, today was the first really beautiful day of
the year, and we had a picnic by the magnolia tree in
my parents front yard.  It was quite picturesque--the
daffodils starting to bloom, the first blades of green
grass pushing through the withered corpses of their
ancestors.
    The Happy Reaper wrote:
"Jennifer Grey said that she uses the light-switch
ruse to stop people seeing her body. I have been with
two girls who did that... and, through some ruse
or other (can't remember what) I managed to get them
to turn the light on. Both had very attractive
bodies...a little round perhaps, but a little
round is nice... much better than too thin."

  I don't really use that ruse anymore now that I'm
married, but I used to always try it.  And darn it,
the boys *always* have a counter-ruse to get the
lights back on!  I dislike my own roundness, but I
agree that it is better than too thin.  Someone once
told me that 5 lbs overweight looks better than 5 lbs
underweight, and it becomes more true the larger the
number.

   In regard to the MP3 thing, I still think that it
is the bands perogative to control their songs.
Someone...the Pickle Prince?...said that they thought
music should be free.  Well, yes, in a Utopia where
food, lodging, etc. are also free.  But...if music
were free, then being a musician would not be a viable
career choice.  And as long as there are bills to be
paid, why shouldn't someone make a living from doing
what they love (if they can)?  I mean, if professional
musicians all had to have day jobs, then their musical
output would be pretty scant.  Just my opinion.

                             Jenny Janitoria