Sinister: fat dont fail me now!

jmk43 at xxx.edu jmk43 at xxx.edu
Tue Mar 13 20:46:10 GMT 2001

i think women's realm is also damn catchy. dammit.  but as for that third
song, i agree it is bizzare, to me it sounds like when b and s were
recording that album, when it was time to do that song, johnny cash came
in and held the studio hostage and forced them to do that song.  or
something like that.  it just doesnt work.  worst b and s song ever.
now for some relevant content: operation ivy is a good band, as is ween,
im going to see the latter in buffalo, anyone else going to be there?  i
saw weezer in albany, and was tempted to buy turkey and bacon before the
concert and when they sang the great line, "...cause i cant even look in
your eyes without shakin, and i aint fakin, ill bring home the turkey and
you'll bring home the bacon" i would throw said meat products on the
stage.  i didnt do this because i was afraid i might get kicked out of
the concert for doing so.  but i think ween is a more liberal band, so
ive decided to swallow my fears and purchase chocolate and cheese and
throw it at them during the concert no matter what.  im sure they'll
appreciate it.
have a pleasant stay,
-jer