Sinister: HELLO EVERYBODY! HELLO DR. NICK

Kara McGuinness-Hickey kmcguinness-hickey at xxx.org
Tue Mar 13 23:14:43 GMT 2001

Oh great, another New Yorker on the list. Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm Kara. Right now I'm writing from lovely Albany, the capital of New York. Like all good New Yorkers, my favorite hobbies are pushing and shoving, screaming profanities, and being rude in general.

So I am so jealous of Jason who saw the Weezer show. I was working all day and couldn't get tickets and I was so mad. It snowed really bad up here and I really wished it would get cancelled. IF I COULDN'T SEE IT, NOW ONE CAN!! MWAHHAHH!! I once sat through a No Doubt concert to see Weezer (cringe), but G-darn it if it waren't wort it!

So I'm addcited to Diet Coke, if that is worth anything (and cigs [excuse the abbriviation, I don't remember how to spell the whole word]). Diet Coke is a sacry thing to be addicted to because you look pretentious drinking it, and even more scary, it KILLS LAB MONKEYS!!

I like Belle and Sebastion because Pavement, the Smiths and OpIvy broke up, and I'm tired of listening to Ian Curtis all the time. In fact, I'm tired of being depressed, and Belle and Sebastion is light and airy and it drives my boyfriend crazy. It's perfect in my book.

To close up, I think monkeys are the funniest things in the world, especially when wearing little outfits. Tell me if this is the general concensus of the group. If it isn't I'll have to run away and start my own pro-monkey list and show you all!! MWAHHAHH!!

Kara