Sinister: hard to swallow?

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Wed Mar 14 09:00:19 GMT 2001

On 14.03, David said:

"Glaxo Wellcome SmithKline Beecham are short of cash.

So please,

BUY LOTS OF RIBENA!"

Smithkline Beecham (as was) were one of the worst companies for testing
cosmetics (not medicines) on animals - in one instance, they were testing on
beagles, and when the testing was complete, they were due to have the
animals put down.

The RSPCA asked them to wait until they could find the 100 or so dogs new
homes, which you can imagine took some time.  To cut a long story short, by
the time the RSPCA HAD found homes, Smithkline Beecham had destroyed the
dogs regardless.

So, my kindly friends, do enjoy your Ribena.

Hodottir.